The Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for managing documentation to ensure compliance with corporate policies and the law. The Corporate Paralegal will also review and draft agreements, manage documents, conduct legal research, attend to corporate filings as well as other duties normally associated with assisting in a corporate legal department.
- Assist and maintain all corporate records
- Maintain diarization and a bring forward system
- Assist in preparing legal documents such as legal arguments, contracts and agreements
- Conduct legal research
- Participate in the development of corporate policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support to the legal department
- Complete special projects and other assignments as requested
- Must have 5 years minimum experience working in a corporate law environment
- Proficient in prioritizing and handling numerous competing demands in a high-volume, fast-paced working environment
- Experience in dealing with IT, IP and privacy law is an asset
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the corporate structure
- International business relations experience (especially with the EU and USA) is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of contacts including outside counsel, senior management, and business associates
- Excellent at multi-tasking abilities
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make a difference at DMT!