DMT is seeking an experienced Junior Network Analyst to join our team. This individual will work alongside the System Operations team at our head office and reports directly to the Manager, Systems Operations and Security.
The position involves…
- Providing day-to-day user support, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrades, installation and training in the areas of computer software, hardware, peripherals and telephone equipment
- Performing IS Help Desk functions; logging/responding service requests, computer imaging, computer adds/moves/changes, equipment ordering
- Network administration; including user account setup, corporate backups, email account management, e-mail systems management, office systems & applications support
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly checklist tasks including server event logs, event investigation, equipment maintenance
- Performing domain name registration and management, DNS management, webserver maintenance and troubleshooting
- Performing on call duties in rotation
- Creating and maintaining procedures and documentation for internal use.
- Flexible work hours is required
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate…
- Will have an Information Technology Degree or Diploma, or relevant industry certifications (MCSE), and 1-3 years work experience supporting WinXP/Win7 in a corporate Microsoft Windows Environment
- Must be proficient in DNS concepts and management
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous professional development
- Is able to work well in a fast-paced, growth environment
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make a difference at DMT!