The Legal Assistant / Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for providing administrative support and managing documentation for the legal department. They will also review and draft agreements, conduct legal research, attend to corporate filings as well as other duties normally associated with assisting in a corporate legal department.
- Maintain corporate records
- Assist in preparing legal documents
- Conduct legal research
- Provide administrative support to the legal department
- Complete special projects and other assignments as requested
- Must have 5 years’ minimum experience working either in-house or in a law firm
- Experience in dealing with IT, IP and privacy law is an asset
- International business experience (especially with the EU and USA) is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of contacts including outside counsel, senior management and business associates
- Excellent at multi-tasking abilities
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make a difference at DMT!