DMT is growing and we need your help!
We are starting a new cycle of research & development and are looking for talented .NET Developers to join our R&D team. Developers on this team will be involved in designing and implementing enterprise-level scalable & robust solutions for the global market in multiple industries. Our solutions are used by manufacturers and dealerships alike, from well-known brands such as Lexus, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Audi, Jaguar, Volvo, Honda, Harley Davidson, Peugeot, Kubota and more.
We have openings for developers of all levels of seniority and experience so don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.
You would be…
- Designing, developing and implementing large-scale, robust, extensible, performant and scalable responsive web applications targeting mobile, tablet and desktop devices
- Developing solutions to work on any mobile device available across multiple continents
- Using cutting edge technology to solve challenging problems
- Implement complex web applications using modern approaches such as microservices, dependency injection, message queuing and asynchronous, real-time programming
- Supporting customers through installations on multiple continents
- Providing a strong focus on performance, technology improvements and advanced UI design
- Working with like-minded professionals in both development and DevOps capacities
- Researching and prototyping new technology implementations
- Refactoring existing code for modularization and abstraction
Our ideal candidate has…
- A University Degree or College Diploma in an applicable field
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement
- A desire to deliver strong business results while leveraging a toolkit of technologies
- Real-world .NET development experience
- Knowledge of object oriented design and principles
- Experience in database design, querying and troubleshooting
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting responsive / adaptive user interfaces
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working towards hard deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in various tools and technologies, including ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Redis, JQuery, CSS3/SASS, HTML5, JSON, RESTful Web Services, AJAX, and SQL Server
In addition, DMT provides several social and team-building events throughout the year, including May Long summer kickoff celebrations and legendary Christmas events.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make a difference at DMT!