For over 20 years, DMT has provided the global automotive industry with cutting-edge SaaS software and systems focused on improving lead generation and management, information integration, and customer relations for both manufacturers and dealers. DMT serves more than 2,000 clients in more than 20 languages in nearly 30 countries on three continents. A privately held company, DMT is headquartered on the University of Manitoba campus in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, with offices in Dallas, London, Toronto, and Paris.
DMT Development Systems USA Inc. is searching for sales professionals with a proven track record in the Recreational Vehicle (RV), Motorcycle, or Automotive industries. You will work out of your regional area making daily sales and account management calls. The ability to contact Dealer Owners and Senior Management at the dealerships in your area is essential. You have a strong understanding of the online Internet Lead Management (ILM) space, and an interest in helping dealerships capitalize on their online marketing efforts through the application of DMT’s products and services.
Join a team that is committed to excellence, our customers, and team members alike. Your leadership, passion for success and excitement to grow a business, combined with our mentorship program, will lay the foundation of a lasting career at DMT.
Ideally residing in the Miami area, you will have the opportunity to make a tremendous impact and grow with our company. Based out of your home office, you will be tasked with market development through sales and on-going account management for several RV, Motorcycle, and Automotive brands. This will require a fair amount of time meeting with clients onsite at their dealerships each and every day.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute upon a business plan and sales strategy that ensures territorial success and contributes to DMT’s growth in the Southern US market
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to close of sale, working collectively with DMT’s Sales Leadership team
- Actively prospect and identify new opportunities within assigned vertical markets using various direct methods such as calling and in-person meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Consult with prospective clients about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and benefits of each
- Regularly engage with Dealership Management (Owners, General Managers, Sales Managers, and other key personnel) at prospective and existing client sites
- Maintain a high-level of relevant domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Demonstrate that DMT is a client partner that brings business value day in, day out
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace and conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Facilitate weekly territory reviews with DMT’s Sales Leadership team
- Account Management reporting requirements include:
- Account strategy reviews including discussions on Customer dynamics (staff changes, funding situation, etc.)
- Sales pipeline management
- Financial forecasting
- Activity from last period and planned activity for next period
- Timely expense reporting adhering to company policies
- Reflect all account activities and sales opportunities in Salesforce on a timely basis
- A successful record of accomplishment in either B2B and/or SAAS sales and account management
- Digital product sales experience
- RV, Motorcycle, or Automotive sales experience and/or enthusiast
- Strong closing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and presentation skills
- Highly organized
- Track record of over achieving sales quota
- Ambitious, self-driven, customer-focused and independent
- An understanding of:
- Online inquires/sales Internet Lead Management (ILM)
- Web and Social Media Trends and technologies
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Dealership Management Systems (DMS)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of Solution Selling concepts
- Location: Miami, Florida
DMT is an exciting successful company that offers employees the opportunity to make a difference, work with new and interesting technologies, and serve international corporate and dealership clients. DMT offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, flexible work schedule, and a fun yet challenging work environment. DMT promotes continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills and foster career growth throughout. Please visit our website at www.dmt.global.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to email@example.com. You can make a difference at DMT!