Who we are
DMT provides the global automotive industry with cutting-edge software focused on improving lead generation and management, information integration, and customer relations for both manufacturers and dealers.
We are looking for a Corporate Account Manager (UK) to join a dynamic, growing and fast-paced European team.
Who we are looking for
The Corporate Account Manager will be responsible for gaining and growing automotive accounts, including maintaining superior customer service, overall account management and development in the UK.
The ideal candidate possesses successful senior account management and automotive sales experience of complex IT solutions with one or more major accounts. Experience with Sales Pipeline management, Miller Heiman Large Account Management practices (or equivalent), and knowledge of Salesforce is an asset. You are eager to get in on the ground level and be a major force in a growing international organisation.
Based out of our UK office in Berkshire, you will work closely with our UK Regional Managers and Dealer Care teams, along with our corporate team in North America.
Are you the right person for the role?
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- is looking for an opportunity to significantly contribute to a growing international organisation
- is energetic and enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- has strong account management and demonstrable sales experience
- possesses exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- demonstrates effective leadership, team building and coaching qualities
- excels working as part of a collaborative team
- demonstrates strong analytical skills with ability to investigate and analyse information and to draw conclusions and provide strategic advice and recommendations
- demonstrates an understanding of technology and technological solutions and can excel in an IT Solutions company
- can develop an understanding of the internal and external business environment
- will gain in-depth knowledge of our services and products offerings
- is able to juggle multiple priorities and interact with all levels of the business
- can maintain a positive and effective interaction with third-party agencies
- is disciplined in execution
- is able to motivate and engage others
- Minimum 10 years of automotive technology specific EOM sales experience
- Experienced with overseeing enterprise-level initiatives and working with both sales and delivery teams in key accounts
- Experience in managing client accounts and associated profitability
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
What would you be expected to do
Account Planning & Management
- Using a consultative sales approach to add value to corporate accounts and through this process increase revenue on the accounts
- Active account management on a daily basis, including working with the client onsite in project delivery and planning activities
- Provide direction and oversight to the delivery teams
- Lead and execute report on large account management plans (strategy down to tactical execution)
- Lead the development and delivery of client presentations (from project status, to new project plans, to longer range opportunities)
- Prepare and present proposals and new statements of work
- Demonstrate that our software company is a client partner that brings business value day in, day out and through this process ensure renewal of ongoing contracts and revenue.
- Present and articulate ideas to executive staff (internally and externally)
- Prepare accurate rolling 12-month monthly sales forecasts
- Conduct review of sales forecasts with DMT Leadership Team
- Work with finance to initiate timely invoicing
- Setup and review post-project analysis and budgets
- Provide project priority input to delivery teams
- Ensure timely decisions are provided to delivery teams
- Provide guidance to delivery teams as needed with respect to client requirements
- Ensure high clients satisfaction
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to email@example.com