DMT is seeking an experienced and energetic full time Data Management Specialist to join our team. Based out of our head office in Winnipeg, you will be joining a dynamic, growing, successful and fast-paced team. Reporting to Manager of the department, you will be responsible for receiving and registering client data, corresponding with third parties in support of our clients, carrying out research and analysis, and generating reports.
The position involves…
- Working with a growing, international team, with offices in Winnipeg, Dallas, London, Toronto and Paris
- Providing industry leading analysis to assist in business development activities in existing and new verticals
- Researching dealers, dealer groups and OEMs alike and providing insights into buying behaviours and dealership response patterns.
- Entering data following a specified format, including verification and completeness
- Contributing to ongoing process improvements within the department by producing or assisting in the production of quality written documentation
- Corresponding with clients and third parties by email and phone
Our ideal candidate will have…
- Automotive Dealership knowledge is an asset. Experience in a Sales, Administrative or BDC (Business Development Centre) role is preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication and documentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Accuracy and speed in Data Entry
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to prepare and generate reports with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
- Flexible work schedule
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast-paced Data Entry environment
- Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
DMT offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills and foster career growth throughout. Our solutions are used by manufacturers and dealerships alike, from well-known brands such as Lexus, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Audi, Jaguar, Volvo, Honda, Harley Davidson, Peugeot, Kubota and more.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to email@example.com