For over 20 years, DMT has provided the global automotive industry with cutting-edge SaaS software and systems focused on improving lead generation and management, information integration, and customer relations for both manufacturers and dealers. DMT serves more than 2,000 clients in more than 20 languages in nearly 30 countries on three continents. A privately held company, DMT is headquartered on the University of Manitoba campus in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, with offices in Dallas, London, Toronto, and Paris.
Working closely with the Vice President, European Market ("VPEM") the Market Leader & General Manager ("MLGM") will be directly responsible for leading and growing the UK & Nordics Operation for DMT. The primary focus will be on the sale, delivery and maintenance of our lead management applications RAPID! Response and DIGITAL! Interview to Automotive OEMs, Dealer Groups and Dealerships.
Responsibilities for this role include the leadership of the UK & Nordics Management Team and their functions: OEM Business Development; Dealer Sales & Account Management; Operations (deployment, training and Support) Management; HR & General Administration. You will recruit, train, nurture and lead the teams to deliver business growth and stability of our operations.
The MLGM will perform (but not limited to) the following duties and responsibilities:
- Leadership and Management of the DMT UK & Nordic Management Team.
- Drive sales performance from our UK Dealer Sales Team through the Dealer Sales Manager. Ensure that we appropriately recruit, train and retain a team of professional regional managers for regional dealer and dealer group sales.
- Drive sales performance from our Corporate Accounts Team through the Corporate Account Team Manager. Ensure that we appropriately recruit, train and retain a team of professional corporate account managers for OEM sales.
- Drive operational performance from our Dealer Care (operations) Team through our Dealer Care and Training Managers. Ensure that we appropriately recruit, train and retain a team of professionals for optimal high-quality delivery of service to our clients.
- Learn DMT’s lead management products, services and processes, and implement those processes effectively and consistently within the UK & Nordics operation.
- Learn DMT’s sales, operational, HR and management processes, implement, maintain and manage those processes effectively and consistently within the UK & Nordics operation.
- Provide constructive client feedback on all products and services (“Products”) to ensure those Products remain utilized by DMT’s clients
- Be accountable for UK & Nordics OEM and dealer sales targets that are critically relied upon DMT for growth and profitability, and communicate with the VPEM whenever sales targets may be in jeopardy.
- Work with the Canadian HQ training department to adapt previously created training material for the UK & Nordics.
- Work with the Canadian HQ teams to adapt/prepare and deliver sales presentations and product information sessions to C-level individuals (or lower positions) at dealers, dealer groups and OEMs alike.
- Work with VPEM to develop marketing and sales strategies for the various lead management products and training services that DMT offers to dealers, dealer groups and OEMs.
- Utilize salesforce.com daily to ensure entire team properly logs sales activities, opportunities and client cases.
- Provide reporting (in conjunction with the requests of the Finance Manager) to the VPEM in regards to but not limited to actual sales activity, sold pipeline, and 90 day forecast.
- Work closely with VPEM and DMT’s HQ implementation team to help coordinate product delivery and to help streamline processes to ensure delivery is as efficient as possible.
- Work with VPEM, Canadian COO, General Counsel to adapt sales orders (contracts) to the UK & Nordics market.
- Understand DMT’s product solutions in sufficient context to readily identify client opportunities.
- Understand DMT’s competitive threats and possible solutions to counter-act these threats.
- Interact closely with the VPEM and Canadian HQ to ensure dealer sales and support strategies are conducted in alignment with OEM strategies.
- Work with local and global HR to ensure that DMT maintains its position as an Employer of Choice through the execution of both local and global HR initiatives.
- Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
DMT is an exciting successful company that offers employees the opportunity to make a difference, work with new and interesting technologies, and serve international corporate and dealership clients. DMT offers a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedule, and a fun yet challenging work environment. DMT promotes continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills and foster career growth throughout. Please visit our website at www.dmt.global.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org