For over 20 years, DMT has provided the global automotive industry with cutting-edge SaaS software and systems focused on improving lead generation and management, information integration, and customer relations for both manufacturers and dealers. DMT serves more than 2,000 clients in more than 20 languages in nearly 30 countries on three continents. A privately held company, DMT is headquartered on the University of Manitoba campus in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, with offices in Dallas, London, Toronto, and Paris.
The Market Leader ("ML") will be directly responsible for growing, and leading the French Operation for DMT. The primary focus will be on establishing a strong footprint in France with our lead management applications RAPID! Response and DIGITAL! Interview.
Responsibility for this operation includes OEM and Dealer Sales business development and account management. You will recruit, train, nurture and lead both an OEM account team and dealer sales team. The OEM team will be centralized in the Paris region, while the dealer sales team will be located throughout the country. Working closely with the Vice President, European Market ("VPEM"), the ML will adapt DMT’s dealer marketing and sales material for the French market, along with bringing local requirements back into DMT’s R&D cycle.
The ML will perform (but not limited to) the following duties and responsibilities:
- Recruit, train and retain a team of professional regional managers for regional dealer and dealer group sales roles within France
- Recruit, train and retain a team of professional corporate account managers for OEM sales roles within France
- Learn DMT’s lead management products, services and processes, and implement those processes effectively and consistently within the French operation
- Provide constructive client feedback on all products and services (“Products”) to ensure those Products remain utilized by DMT’s French clients
- Be accountable for French dealer sales targets that are critically relied upon DMT for growth and profitability, and communicate with the VPEM whenever sales targets may be in jeopardy
- Work with the UK training department and HQ, to adapt previously created training material for France
- Adapt/prepare and deliver sales presentations and product information sessions to C-level individuals (or lower positions) at dealers, dealer groups and OEMs alike
- Work with VPEM to develop marketing and sales strategies for the various lead management products and training services that DMT offers to dealers, dealer groups and OEMs
- Utilize salesforce.com daily to ensure entire team properly logs sales activities, opportunities and client cases
- Provide reporting (in conjunction with the requests of the Finance Manager) to the VPEM in regards to but not limited to actual sales activity, sold pipeline, and 90 day forecast
- Work closely with VPEM and DMT’s HQ implementation team to help coordinate product delivery and to help streamline processes to ensure delivery is as efficient as possible
- Work with VPEM, Canadian COO, General Counsel to adapt sales orders (contracts) to the French market
- Understanding DMT’s product solutions in sufficient context to readily identify client opportunities
- Understand DMT’s competitive threats and possible solutions to counter-act these threats
- Interact closely with the OEM sales team in Europe, ensuring dealer sales and support strategies are conducted in alignment with OEM strategies
- Location: Paris, France
DMT is an exciting successful company that offers employees the opportunity to make a difference, work with new and interesting technologies, and serve international corporate and dealership clients. DMT offers a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedule, and a fun yet challenging work environment. DMT promotes continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills and foster career growth throughout. Please visit our website at www.dmt.global.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to email@example.com. You can make a difference at DMT!